Introducing Wellness @ Pravan Health
"a conscious, self-directed and evolving process of achieving full potential."
National Wellness Institute
At Pravan Clinic, wellness is an integral component of our health care model, so we are curating wellness providers and therapies for your benefit. These services make up the first wave of wellness offerings we will provide at the clinic to help you optimize your health.
Why Wellness Matters?
Maintaining an optimal level of wellness is absolutely crucial to achieve a higher quality of life. Wellness matters because everything we do and every emotion we feel relates to our well-being, which in turn directly affects our actions and emotions. This ongoing cycle requires that we seek optimal wellness to subdue stress, reduce the risk of illness and ensure positive interactions.
IV Hydration Therapy
IV therapy has been used for decades in hospitals to treat a range of conditions, from dehydration to nutrient-absorption disorders, but it's increasingly offered at independent clinics and through house call-type services to help people feel better without further clogging already-burdened emergency rooms. People with migraines, fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome can benefit from IV therapy, as well as those who want nutritional, athletic, energy, beauty or immunity boosts.
At Pravan Heath we have created a partnership with a trusted compounding pharmacy that adheres to best-in-class quality standards to produce IV vitamin infusions made just for you. Below is our menu, however your doctor may recommend a custom-made infusion that is attuned to your particular health condition.
Intravenous Infusions for health optimization, improved energy and a stronger immune system:
Immune Boost - $200
- High dose of vitamins and antioxidants
- Gives immune system the strength it needs
- Helps attack viruses and bacteria
Relief (Anti-Inflammatory) - $150
- Combat all types of muscular pain
- Helps prevent or diminish skin inflammation
Relax (Anti-Stress) - $125
- Diminishes stress or anxiety provoked by our busy lifestyles
Hydroboost + Drip - $150
- Hydration & detoxification
- Re-establish your body’s baseline
Energy Boost - $125
- Good dose of Vitamin C combined with Glutathione
- Helps maintain energy and expulse toxins from the body
- Recommended one or two times monthly
Athletic Drip (Performance) - $250
- For those who desire to be in optimal condition for a sporting event
- Recommended for high-performance athletes
- Helps increase resistance and stamina
Wellness Source (Myer’s Replacement) - $200
- A favorite!
- Treats a number of symptoms provoked by different health conditions
- One of the most complete formulas, helps improve quality of life
Fountain of Youth Drip - $250
- High in glutathione, our most powerful antioxidant
- Combined with several nutrients that help re-establish collagen and maintain hydrated skin
Beauty - $125
- Formulated with vitamins and essential minerals like Biotin
- Stimulates hair and nail growth
Tremendous benefits can be achieved through regular massage therapy treatments from a registered massage therapist. Whether you seek a moment of relaxation or need to reduce muscle tension or get relief from chronic pain, a therapeutic massage can enhance your overall sense of emotional and physical well-being.
Massage therapy can be an important part of your health maintenance plan by:
- Reducing or eliminating pain
- Improving joint mobility
- Improving circulation
- Improving lymphatic drainage
- Reducing muscular tension or anxiety
Massage Therapy for mood enhancement, pain management, lower stress levels: